BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

页面

2010年3月17日星期三

yesterday didn't write blog
so 2day write back
haiz..... i duno y some ppl can leave command n spam like that ....
i so hate this ppl leave like this comment
this story is like that
when i open the fb see the notice
i saw some1 leave comment 2 me
when i saw it i so angry
she at fb say me send her so many apps 4 her n spam me
i duno wht i did it then i explain 2 her
then she reply me pls dun sent this again
how come i can do like this
this is randomly i duno d
so fine~
then my frenz explain spam her oso
think she duno wat wrong wat she do it
she continous spam
then me n my spam her oso
she say she jst write her personal opinion but she write like that she no wrong
try 2 explain she no wrong
but at lst i warning her again pls dun leave comment at here
at lst she delete n she send me a message appologise 2 me
haha .... i wanna see again this comment but she delete already la...
but finally i hv come down no angry again^^
now writing today
today like formerly train pompom
but at early we go 2 plaza rakyat 1st
2 buy something
then we go back 2 pudu
damn it when i buy a lrt ticket i buy 8 person
then i gv it all
suddenly got more 1 ticket
i say who dun hv ticket
then every1 hv
i confused who dun hv
then i ask my frenz datrick jst now u dun hv a get a ticket right ?
then he say he already hv already
i say y?
then he say he got rm20 lrt ticket
so he dun need
suddenly i blind already ==
after back 2 pudu
we at station lrt pudu wait suppoter come
damn it we hv been 1 hour then he come it
after that like former we go 2 our "old place" train
haha... until here duno wan 2 write wat... write at nxt time ba ....^^

0 评论: